Balanced Scorecard Solutions Africa’s training and certification programs are designed to help a diverse range organizations with the successful implementation of the Balanced Scorecard framework. Using the the BSI’s (Balanced Scorecard Institute’s) award winning ‘Nine steps to Success’ Methodology, BSS Africa(Balanced Scorecard Solutions Africa) are able to assist organisations with:
- Strategic planning
- Strategy execution
- KPI / performance measurement & management system development and
- KPI management system implementation.
Certification courses are designed for champions charged with implementing and facilitating strategic planning or scorecard development initiatives at their organizations, while shorter “overview” and “essentials” courses are available for those needing basic understanding of planning and measurement concepts so that they can serve in executive or team roles in the process.
Using the Balanced Scorecard framework and Institute’s methodology, participants in BSS Africa courses learn to help their organizations:
- Increase focus on strategy and results
- Improve organizational performance by measuring what matters
- Align the work people do on a day-to-day basis with strategy
- Focus on the drivers of future performance
- Improve communication of the organization’s Vision and Strategy
- Prioritize in tough economic times.
For more information on our Training & Certification please contact us.
Utilising BSI’s approach & process, the BSS Africa Certification Programs are hands-on workshops taught by highly experienced facilitating consultants and designed to enable anyone involved with developing a balanced scorecard or KPI system to act as a coordinating change agent/internal consultant. Instructors work closely with each participant to help them learn how to apply the concepts in their own organizations. The programs are short on dry lecture & academic theory and long on hands-on team exercises and interactive discussion for maximum adult learning, engagement, retention and fun. Rather than reviewing frustrating examples that don’t explain how an organization accomplished their results, participants walk through simple methodologies and master the practical steps in applying strategic planning, balanced scorecard, and performance measurement & management concepts to meet the challenges facing a real-world organization.
What Gives BSS Training The Edge?
As a BSI partner our training is unique an provide participants with the following benefits:
- Certifications issued jointly by George Washington University Center for Excellence in Public Leadership, part of the College of Professional Studies, and BSI and include CEU credit
- Course curriculum always reflects a “do-it-yourself” approach that can be applied in any organization – large or small, and in any business, government, or non-profit organization
- Balanced Scorecard participants learn a wholly integrated balanced scorecard-based strategic planning and management framework, the Nine Steps to SuccessTM, first developed in 1997 and continually refined in practical application at hundreds of organizations worldwide
- Separate frameworks, exercises and examples for business, government, non-profit to address unique needs of different organizations
- BSI created the first balanced scorecard certification standards and was the first organization to certify balanced scorecard practitioners, offering dozens of programs per year since the first course in January 2006
- BSI was the first to offer an intensive “Boot Camp” certification curriculum and the first to offer two levels of Balanced Scorecard Professional certification
- BSS offers a full range of training, facilitation, software and consulting services both in the South Africa and in Southern South Africa and is the only organization that trains and certifies in the Nine Steps to SuccessTMscorecard framework in this region
- BSI certified professionals from organizations all over the world share their experiences with each other in class and then continue learning through a free community of practice on LinkedIn®